An Ozark County woman is facing drug trafficking and weapons charges following officers serving a search warrant in the early morning hours Monday in the Tecumseh area.
Ozark County Sheriff Cass Martin announces in a social media post the arrest of Betty Ousley of Tecumseh after officers from the Ozark County/Douglas County Multi-Jurisdictional Task Force discovered a large amount of a substance field testing positive for methamphetamine inside Ousley’s residence. Guns, pills, marijuana and cash were also located in the home.
Ousley is charged with
– Trafficking drugs, first degree, Felony A;
– Possession of a controlled substance, Felony D;
– Four counts of unlawful use of a weapon/possession of a weapon and a felony controlled substance, Felony F;
– Keeping or maintaining a public nuisance, Felony E;
– Unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, Misdemeanor D; and
– Possession of marijuana, Misdemeanor D.
Ousley is being held in the Ozark County Jail on $25,000 cash-only bond.
All substances located will be sent to the state crime lab for further testing.